Amongst the thousands of herbs used in traditional medicine, one plant stands out in its ability to cure the most stubborn of skin ailments with its powerful antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties. This miracle plant is Neem, and the oil extracted from its seeds has the highest concentration of active compounds (vs. the leaf or bark), making it nothing short of phenomenal!
- Stretch Mark Creams: The best and the worst
- Are natural ingredients always better?
- A closer look at Parabens
- 5 hidden dangers lurking in your babycare products
- Pregnant? Prevent Stretch Marks with these 6 easy yet effective tips.
- Ingredient Spotlight - The miracle that is Neem
- 5 common infant skin conditions and tips to care for them
Posted by Avishi Organics on 12/21/2016
Posted by Avishi Organics on 12/13/2016