Don’t let the cheerful bottle fool you – conventional baby lotions, ointments, diaper creams and even wipes can harbor a staggering amount of seriously unsafe and toxic ingredients. Exposing infants and small children to repeated applications of these products can have long-term repercussions, so educating yourself is an important first step in protecting your baby. Here are five ingredients to avoid in baby care products.
- Stretch Mark Creams: The best and the worst
- Are natural ingredients always better?
- A closer look at Parabens
- 5 hidden dangers lurking in your babycare products
- Pregnant? Prevent Stretch Marks with these 6 easy yet effective tips.
- Ingredient Spotlight - The miracle that is Neem
- 5 common infant skin conditions and tips to care for them
Posted by Avishi Organics on 2/15/2017 to Healthy Skin
Posted by Avishi Organics on 2/6/2017 to Stretch Mark Prevention