Don’t let the miraculous promises fool you – most stretch mark creams available today are nothing but glorified moisturizers that harbor a staggering amount of toxic and unsafe ingredients. Here, we give you a low-down on what works and what doesn’t, and what to look for when considering a stretch mark cream (or lotion or oil) to use during pregnancy and post-partum.
- Stretch Mark Creams: The best and the worst
- Are natural ingredients always better?
- A closer look at Parabens
- 5 hidden dangers lurking in your babycare products
- Pregnant? Prevent Stretch Marks with these 6 easy yet effective tips.
- Ingredient Spotlight - The miracle that is Neem
- 5 common infant skin conditions and tips to care for them