You’ve likely heard of parabens in one form or another – and you’ve certainly run across them in your day-to-day life. From cosmetics to food to pharmaceuticals, parabens are a common ingredient. But what are they? And more to the point, how bad are they?
- Stretch Mark Creams: The best and the worst
- Are natural ingredients always better?
- A closer look at Parabens
- 5 hidden dangers lurking in your babycare products
- Pregnant? Prevent Stretch Marks with these 6 easy yet effective tips.
- Ingredient Spotlight - The miracle that is Neem
- 5 common infant skin conditions and tips to care for them