As more manufacturers jump on the “natural” bandwagon, skincare and cosmetics aisles are overflowing with products promising ingredients “from nature.” It begs the question – are natural ingredients always a better choice? The answer isn’t as straightforward as you might think.
- Stretch Mark Creams: The best and the worst
- Are natural ingredients always better?
- A closer look at Parabens
- 5 hidden dangers lurking in your babycare products
- Pregnant? Prevent Stretch Marks with these 6 easy yet effective tips.
- Ingredient Spotlight - The miracle that is Neem
- 5 common infant skin conditions and tips to care for them